Below is a list of Blue Plaques beginning with S to Z which includes the Green Plaque.
286 Whitegate Drive. The present building dates back to 1776.
Woodland Drive leading to the Zoo. In the woodland.
Whinney Heys Lane, near Victoria Hospital roundabout.
Squires Gate Lane.
Church Street almost across from the Syndicate.
School Road, near Common Edge Road.
Holmfield Road / St Stephens Avenue, North Shore. Just back from the promenade.
Visitor Centre. At the end of Stanley Park's Mawson Drive off West Park Drive.
Temple Street off Church Street. Now Bella Italia.
The plaque is missing.
The entrance to the Cenotaph by North Pier.
Church Street, inside the building.
23 King Edward Street, North Shore, Blackpool. William Walmsley was building sidecars in the garage of number 23 which is now the Berwick Hotel.
Cocker Street, North Shore